Monday, February 11 2019

George Zimmerman gets kicked off Bumble — again

Written by NYpost

The dating app Bumble ousted George Zimmerman from its platform on Monday after the disgraced neighborhood watchman was discovered trolling for dates.

A profile for the Florida man who fatally shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was discovered by app moderators, who promptly removed the account, a spokesperson told The Post.

It was the second time that Zimmerman had been kicked off the app since December.

“George Zimmerman was blocked and banned in December 2018 when we first discovered his profile,” a Bumble spokesperson said in an email.

“We have blocked and banned him again after we were informed by our users that he had created a new unverified profile,” a Bumble spokesperson said.

On Monday, the Orlando Weekly published screenshots of Zimmerman’s profile, which included pictures of a shirtless Zimmerman and other snaps of him with a Rottweiler and in a graduation gown.

 

This article was sourced from NYpost

Join the debate. One click login/registration with your social media account.