Kamala Harris Opens A Can Of Worms With THIS Thanksgiving Post

Written By BlabberBuzz | Saturday, 25 November 2023 12:00
4
Views 4.4K

Vice President Kamala Harris faced criticism on social media after posting a Thanksgiving photo that showed her cooking with a gas stove in her kitchen, despite the Biden administration's efforts to ban them.

The picture, shared on X, featured Harris and her husband Doug Emhoff in their kitchen, with various dishes prepared on the counter. The caption read, "From our family to yours, happy Thanksgiving."

Social media users were quick to point out that in the background of the photo, there was a gas stove with a tea kettle on it. This raised eyebrows because, in recent months, President Joe Biden's Department of Energy (DOE) has introduced new regulations to govern various appliances, including gas stoves, refrigerators, air conditioners, and clothes washers.

The DOE claims that these regulations will result in a reduction of over 2.4 billion metric tons of greenhouse gas emissions in the next three decades, while also saving Americans a staggering $570 billion. However, critics argue that these regulations will have a significant impact on the availability of gas-powered stoves for consumers.

 WATCH: DEMS HELP PROTECT PEDOS IN COLORADObell_image

Senator Steve Daines (R-MT) expressed concern about the proposed regulations in a letter to Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm earlier this year. Daines warned that the regulations could potentially ban up to 96 percent of the gas-powered stoves currently on the market, leaving only 4 percent that meet the stringent new restrictions. This would effectively result in the majority of gas stoves being prohibited from sale.

 RNC HOPEFUL LARA TRUMP RELEASES NEW CHILDREN'S BOOK AIMED TO WIN BACK AMERICAN VALUESbell_image

The Biden administration has faced backlash for moving forward with the gas stove ban, especially after previously ridiculing claims that they were attempting to implement such a ban. The Thanksgiving photo posted by Vice President Harris has only added fuel to the fire, with critics arguing that it highlights the administration's hypocrisy on the issue.

X