Bill Cosby is facing yet another trial, set to begin this week in Los Angeles, over accusations of sexually assaulting a teenage girl in the 1970s. Jury selection in the civil case is likely to commence Tuesday in LA Superior Court and could last up to a week, a rep for Cosby told The Post on Sunday. The spokesman noted that the fallen funnyman, who is 85 and legally blind, won’t be present in court for the proceedings. Opening arguments are expected to begin June 1, and the trial itself is expected to last roughly seven days. [tweet_embed] May 29, 2022[/tweet_embed] The legal battle comes less than one year after Cosby was freed from prison when Pennsylvania’s highest court overturned his sexual-assault conviction in the drugging and molesting of Andrea Constand in 2004. In the LA case, Cosby stands accused of sexually assaulting Judy Huth at the Playboy mansion in 1975, when the accuser was 16 or 17 years young. Huth had previously revealed the alleged incident happened in 1974, and Cosby’s team attempted and failed to get the suit dismissed after she revised the timeline of her allegations. [tweet_embed] May 29, 2022[/tweet_embed] While Judge David Karlan wouldn’t bag the claim, he ruled last week that Cosby’s attorney, Jennifer Bonjean, could again depose Huth, and her friend, Donna Samuelson. Samuelson was deposed Friday and Huth will be deposed Monday evening, Andrew Wyatt, spokesperson and crisis communicator for Cosby, informed The Post. “This is a trial by the assassination of Mr. Cosby’s legacy and livelihood,” the spokesman said, adding that Cosby denies the allegations and believes he will be “vindicated” at trial. [tweet_embed] May 29, 2022[/tweet_embed] Huth’s suit, which was filed in 2014 but repeatedly delayed, claims she and Samuelson met Cosby while he was filming a movie at Lacy Park in LA. The women, minors at the time, relayed that Cosby asked them how old they were during that initial meeting, and a few days later invited them to the mansion, warning them to pretend to be 19 if asked about their age. Huth claims Cosby molested her at the mansion by “putting his hand down her pants, and then taking her hand in his hand and performing a sex act on himself without consent,” according to the original complaint. [tweet_embed] May 29, 2022[/tweet_embed] “We deny, obviously, that Mr. Cosby did anything at the Playboy mansion that would constitute a sexual battery,” Bonjean said last week. John West, one of Huth’s attorneys, argued his client’s claims still fall within the statute of limitations under the 2019 California law that allows victims to “look back” and sue over decades-old child sex assaults. The judge in the case previously ordered Playboy Enterprises to hand over a list of employees from the mid-1970s to determine if any one of them could testify about how visitor logs were maintained during those years. Cosby claims there is no sufficient evidence for Huth ever being at the Playboy mansion. On Tuesday, brass for Playboy told the judge that they had already given all of the information they were required to provide under Huth’s subpoena for records. The company also said it doesn’t have any employees who can speak to how visitor logs were maintained in the 1970s and that those logs if they still exist, could be held by Hugh Hefner’s estate.