Log in
Thursday, 12 October 2017 16:56

New Oregon Law for Free Abortions for Everyone Funnels Millions to Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz

Written by  Liberty Pike

In passing HB 3391 this summer, Oregon’s governor, Kate Brown, and legislative Democrats massively expanded taxpayer funded abortions.  The bill was the self-stated top priority of Planned Parenthood Advocates of Oregon. Suspecting financial motives, one of the pro-life members of the Oregon House made a public information request.

The resulting information proves that no other entity stands to benefit financially more because of this new law.

Planned Parenthood is a key campaign supporter of Oregon Democrat politicians and it’s paying off. Compared to the 2013-15 biennium, the 2015-17 biennium shows state leaders rewarded Planned Parenthood with even more taxpayer dollars.

Fact 1: The Oregon Health Plan spent 1.79 times more tax dollars on Planned Parenthood In the 2013-15 biennium, $11.2 million tax payer dollars went to PP from OHP. In the 2015-17 biennium, OHP spent $20.04 million tax dollars on OHP.

SUPPORT LIFENEWS! If you like this pro-life article, please help LifeNews.com with a donation!

Fact 2: Planned Parenthood’s market share of state-funded abortions increased 16.31% In the 2013-15 biennium, there were a total of 7,446 state funded abortions. 3,600 (48.35%) of those were performed at PP. In the 2015-17 biennium, there were 8,235 state funded abortions. 5,325 (64.66%) of those were performed at PP.

Read more at LifeNews

User comments

There are no user comments for this listing.

68°F

New York

Breezy

Humidity: 92%

Wind: 32 mph

  • 24 Oct 2017 71°F 67°F
  • 25 Oct 2017 66°F 55°F
Don't Forget To Like BlabberBuzz