Review Detail

Eminem Attacks Trump in Four Minutes of Furious Rap
Conservative News
by Breaking    
(Updated: October 11, 2017)

Who cares what a puke that doesn't even know what race he is thinks? I never listened to one single song in it's entirety by this puke, always turned it off when I heard his crap.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2  

Ordering 

Comments

Ordering 

Errol Penfield Written by Errol Penfield
October 11, 2017
Same act for 25 years now...hood on, inane rhymes...pseudo-tough guy image. This is a scrawny white trash kid who was brilliant in his ability to be the great white trash hope of the urban music scene. Now he is a pathetic has been who once again proves he is brilliant by attaching to the cause of the day and speaking out against the President ...at a Black event? That was a controversial display? I suppose it is just as dynamic as his acceptance into rap by acting like he was Black.
...Gee Marshal Mathers, you sure are back on top now!
Clara P Cabal Written by Clara P Cabal
October 11, 2017
I do not know why we always wind-up with news about all these irrelevant persons. I presume it has to be all these unions and subservient managers that are looking for more business and that really do not care about anything else in life. By the low quality of the noise that they generate We can assume that they appeal to audiences of their ilk. There was a time not too long ago when real artists had to earn their wings everyday, like all of Us taxpayers have to do; there are many still, but they are not "news" in the "fake news world".

56°F

New York

Clear

Humidity: 70%

Wind: 11 mph

• 19 Oct 2017 72°F 53°F
  • 20 Oct 2017 72°F 56°F
Don't Forget To Like BlabberBuzz