Review Detail

Hillary Clinton Announces Support of Anthem Protests
Conservative News
by Breaking    

HilLIARy said this:“Let’s be clear, those players aren’t protesting the national anthem or the flag,” Clinton said. “They’re protesting racism and injustice, and they have every right to do so!” Which they do have the right to protest. HOWEVER, they are protesting it by DISRESPECTING the Flag and the National Anthem. And when you disrespect the Flag and the Anthem, you disrespect every single person who fights to protect it. So it is not WHAT they are protesting that has me mad, it is HOW they are protesting. And THEY are causing more division and racial tension and strife then there was before they started this. IF Kaepernick had said "Hey I want to start a foundation to combat racism and injustice. And I'd like to take some of the millions I have made and put it to good use. And start programs in inner cities to help foster relations between young minorities and Police" I would have stood up and said "WOW, where do I send my contribution!" But he didn't do that. And I bet if he had, he would still be employed (just sayin). SO HIlLIARy, I have NO problem with protesting injustice and racism, but I have a great BIG problem with disrespecting the Flag/National Anthem/Military/Police/President & Vice President. And as it is their right to kneel, they are not protected from the ramifications of their actions. Which is my right to turn off the TV and not attend any sports events, or other events where my FLAG is disrespected. THAT my dear, is MY right!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1  

Ordering 

Comments

Ordering 

Ruth Dickman Written by Ruth Dickman
October 10, 2017
living up to your reputation--traitor -- you would support anything that is wrong for this country-- so damn glad you aren't President cause you have done nothing but cause trouble for the past 9 years and still causing it--- move on --retire on the money that your stole from the American citizens-- try on becoming a BETTER PERSON which will be hard for you to do

68°F

New York

Breezy

Humidity: 92%

Wind: 32 mph

• 24 Oct 2017 71°F 67°F
  • 25 Oct 2017 66°F 55°F
Don't Forget To Like BlabberBuzz