Review Detail

Lib Harvey Weinstein Accused of Rape by Three Victims
Conservative News
by Breaking    

and this was a big donor to Hillary he put on fund raisers for her and she praised him for being such a good Democrat and party helper, he put on fund raisers for Obama and supported donated to his campaigns, what a great Liberal this guy is,

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

4 results - showing 1 - 4  

Ordering 

Comments

Ordering 

Ernest A Tracy Written by Ernest A Tracy
October 10, 2017
Between Cosby, Weinstein and those in between, I am beginning to believe that this is women using all their attributes to advance themselves and guys saying "why not?" This back and forth has been going on since the beginning of time. Looks like a $dollar sign to me.
Larry Reade Written by Larry Reade
October 10, 2017
You may just be right. In nearly 10 years of investigating rapes, I actually found one that I knew was true. The rest ranged from boyfriend/girlfriend troubles to simple failure to pay cases.
Eric J. Martindale Written by Eric J. Martindale
October 10, 2017
Last updated:
October 10, 2017
I'm not sure if this is rhetorical or not, but what is a rapist doing supporting women's rights?

(No need to answer with the typical, "because he's a hypocrite" or "because that's what Democrats do." Meaningful answers are much appreciated.)
Margaret Deemer Written by Margaret Deemer
October 10, 2017
And then the infamous Democrat Bill Clinton. Seems like they both have a problem keeping their pants zipped.

51°F

New York

Partly Cloudy

Humidity: 82%

Wind: 11 mph

• 19 Oct 2017 72°F 53°F
  • 20 Oct 2017 72°F 56°F
Don't Forget To Like BlabberBuzz