Review Detail

If you believe one word of this tripe you're a fool! Videos prove that there were two to three separate gunman because the firing was coming from different locations/distances. This claim of him shooting at a security guard also ignores that several witnesses claimed that he was GAMBLING before the shooting started. How is it exactly that it took this long for them to find out about the security guard?

We are a nation of fools - we have allowed government to infringe on our rights, to create MANY false flag situations to satisfy their political agendas, and to put non-citizens into political office and refuse to investigate and prove their validity!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1  

Ordering 

Comments

Ordering 

Doc Browning Written by Doc Browning
October 10, 2017
While reviewing a video produced by an attendee of the massacre, it was obvious to me that two or more, separate "gun reports" were documented in the video, which comment I blogged. Yesterday, the separate "gun reports" were verified by Mike Adams, of Natural News. https //www naturalnews com/2017-10-08-bombshell-health-ranger-identifies-distance-of-second-shooter-at-las-vegas-massacre-not-mandalay-bay.html
The video also displayed bursts of fire from gun-blasts from what appeared to me to be the 4th floor. The semi-automatic "gun reports" are clearly distinguishable from the much heavier report of the single shot weapon that was fired separately. That the sheriff stated yesterday that more than one shooter was involved is interesting.

68°F

New York

Breezy

Humidity: 92%

Wind: 32 mph

• 24 Oct 2017 71°F 67°F
  • 25 Oct 2017 66°F 55°F
Don't Forget To Like BlabberBuzz