Review Detail

Why can't Gov Brown & the big-city mayors supporting this be prosecuted for aiding & abetting the commission of crime (i.e., entering this country illegally)? Why couldn't this be done using RICO (18 US Code § 1961: Chapter 96 — Racketeer Influenced & Corrupt Organizations)?

RICO prohibitions include the following "racketeering" activities:
— (B) Any act which is indictable under any of the following provisions of title 18, US Code:
• § 1425 (relating to the procurement of citizenship or nationalization unlawfully)
• § 1426 (relating to the reproduction of naturalization or citizenship papers)
• § 1427 (relating to the sale of naturalization or citizenship papers)
• § 1503 (relating to obstruction of justice)
• § 1510 (relating to obstruction of criminal investigations)
• § 1511 (relating to the obstruction of State or local law enforcement)
• § 1546 (relating to fraud and misuse of visas, permits, and other documents)
• § 1954 (relating to unlawful welfare fund payments)

— (F) Any act indictable under the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), including:
• § 274 (relating to bringing in and harboring certain aliens)
• § 277 (relating to aiding or assisting certain aliens to enter the United States)

I'm certainly no attorney or legal expert, but does not aiding & abetting illegal immigration make these government entities "corrupt organizations?" I'm sure the 9th Court of Appeals would disagree; but maybe the fear of prosecution would temper the blatant disregard for Federal Law & encouragement of what amounts to an invasion from south of the border, at least putting things back into their proper perspective & singling out these dishonest politicians for what they are.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1  

Ordering 

Comments

Ordering 

Walt Walters Written by Walt Walters
October 07, 2017
Better yet, since they want to be a "sanctuary state" it is time for the DOJ to do as they said, STOP ALL FEDERAL FUNDING to the State of CaliforniMexico IMMEDIATELY. Since the whole state is a sanctuary state, then the WHOLE STATE gets NO MORE FEDERAL FUNDING PERIOD......
Just like the NFL, lets see just how long CaliforniMexico lasts WITHOUT federal money.
I know that San Francisco gets $1 billion dollars a year from the feds. So just how much money does CaliforniMexico get from the feds every year to stay afloat?

51°F

New York

Partly Cloudy

Humidity: 82%

Wind: 11 mph

• 19 Oct 2017 72°F 53°F
  • 20 Oct 2017 72°F 56°F
Don't Forget To Like BlabberBuzz