Review Detail

I have never found a child who did not like the Dr Seuss books, and I never thought or saw anything racist in them. This librarian is the racist one, and doesn't care for our First Lady who is a well loved person, she is friendly, kind, and reaches out to all in need. I hope your library will not be given any government funding of any kind....who will it hurt, the children, and those that use the library. This librarian should see professional help, she is loony.
The ones who are racist will band white books but I am sure they wouldn't thin of doing so to Little Black Sambo after all BLM when in reality ALL LIVES MATTER. God doesn't see color and we should either. We are have saem color blood, and all deserve to be treated with respect. This racist thing has gone FAR ENOUGH...get over it and be proud of who you are, and make something with your life to be proud of and it should not be by destroying others. Uses that negative energy to do something good, turn your hate into caring for all people, give of yourself, a nd it will come around to you through someone else. Have morals, standards, you are suppose to serve God not evil organizations or protect. do something good....have a caring heart. you will be happier because you gave of yourself, rather then taking and destroying something that steals our history from us. Learn from mistakes others have made but not repeating them. Tur the other cheek....Love not hate, give don't steel. etc....Our Nation needs to OUNITE not divide, otherwise we will never be strong. It is going to take both BLM and White and others to do so. Remember Christ has olive skins....yet he is the savior of ALLL who repent, red, yellow black and white, they are all precious in his site.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2  

Ordering 

Comments

Ordering 

Ilsy Cardona Stoddard Written by Ilsy Cardona Stoddard
September 29, 2017
Well, send me those books I would love to read those books to my son.
In reply to an earlier comment

Merridee Pavlenko Written by Merridee Pavlenko
September 29, 2017
my children are now sin their 40's and donated theses books to daycare centers in MN. some libraries still hve them., so does goodwill or salvation arms and can find them at garage sales too. your kids will love them.

55°F

New York

Partly Cloudy

Humidity: 78%

Wind: 7 mph

• 22 Oct 2017 74°F 55°F
  • 23 Oct 2017 72°F 60°F
Don't Forget To Like BlabberBuzz