Review Detail

Prosecutors Unveil Full Details Of Anthony Weiner’s Pedophilia
Conservative News
by Breaking    

Trump brags about grabbing pussy (actual sexual assault) and is not held accountable: Weiner sends a sexual message to a teenager and goes to prison?

Here is behavior far worse than Weiner's, reported by Politifact:
"Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Donald Trump walked into the dressing room while contestants — some as young as 15 — were changing.

"I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’ " said Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA.

Trump, she recalled, said something like, "Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before."

Three other women, who asked to remain anonymous for fear of getting engulfed in a media firestorm, also remembered Trump entering the dressing room while girls were changing. Two of them said the girls rushed to cover their bodies, with one calling it "shocking" and "creepy."

Trump also said he would like to date his teenage daughter, Ivanka. "When Donald Trump was watching his 16-year-old daughter Ivanka host the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, he turned to the then-Miss Universe and asked: “Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”

This is a sexual message about his sexual lust for his own daughter. He told Howard Stern it was ok to describe Ivanka as "a piece of ass."

"Rolling Stone interview, September 2015

“After I met Ivanka and praised her to her father, he said, ‘Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father . . .’”

On the Dr Oz show, September 2016

The Republican was discussing long-awaited details about his health, and was joined on stage for the pre-record by Ivanka. After they kissed, the host commented: “It’s nice to see a dad kiss his daughter.”

According to several studio witnesses, Mr Trump replied that he kisses Ivanka “with every chance [he] gets”. The comment was apparently edited out of the final cut of the show when it went to air."

Double standard. Rank hypocrisy.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3  

Ordering 

Comments

Ordering 

Jason Simko Written by Jason Simko
September 21, 2017
Weiner, sent pics of his dick to an underage girl. If anyone else did that, they would also be in prison and probably for a lot longer. Trump as far as I know has never sent pics of his penis to his daughter, nor exposed himself to anyone. He made some comments he should not have. How is this even close to what Weiner did?
In reply to an earlier comment

Ruben De La Cruz Written by Ruben De La Cruz
September 21, 2017
Last updated:
September 21, 2017
I am almost sure Donny is already planning a FULL PARDON for Weiner...After all, they are both mentally corrupt!
Barbro Nygren Written by Barbro Nygren
September 21, 2017
It is a very sad day here in America since the DEMOCRATS/COMMUNISTS seem to have monopoly on sex, pervert sex and rape.The STUPID voters who look to the other side for these perverts ,but ah so happy to scream about Trump saying one sentence.What is wrong with DEMOCRATS today,are they all brain less?

56°F

New York

Clear

Humidity: 70%

Wind: 11 mph

• 19 Oct 2017 72°F 53°F
  • 20 Oct 2017 72°F 56°F
Don't Forget To Like BlabberBuzz