Review Detail

Donald Trump ‘Locked and Loaded’ for Fight with North Korea
Conservative News
by Mid-Day 1    

LOL - President Trump says something that is true and obvious and the entire pansy snowflake cabal gets their panties in a knot. Go find your safe spaces, suck on your thumbs and hug your stuffed bunnies - the adults (and may I say the sane people) are now in charge.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

7 results - showing 1 - 7  

Ordering 

Comments

Ordering 

Robert Webster Written by Robert Webster
August 11, 2017
Trump may be blowing his horn, but I can almost guarantee you if the USA invaded or bombs NK then China will be right there to take up the fight, China is not going to let the whole of Korea be under US control, and Russia does not want the US on their door step either so they will assist. We should not forget the Korean Conflict before when we were fighting the China Army not the North Koreans, and do not think China would think twice about engaging the US Military, they need to get rid of some of their population.
We may be a mighty Military but the Russian and China are not far behind and if they combine forces over NK then we have a huge problem.
In reply to an earlier comment

Mary Lynn Skinner Written by Mary Lynn Skinner
August 11, 2017
So you are another Oshthed pansy snowflake who is afraid of his own shadow.

PS - Are you a military expert or just another armchair general.

Joseph R. Davis Written by Joseph R. Davis
August 11, 2017
Last updated:
August 11, 2017
Rednecks, Peckerwoods, and Crackers. Oh, my.

Joseph R. Davis Written by Joseph R. Davis
August 11, 2017
Were YOU born a right-wing moron? Or did you have to work your way up? If G-d takes away your pejoratives, you people would have to communicate with grunts and hand signs.

Brad Stewart Written by Brad Stewart
August 11, 2017
Wrong again, asshole.
Jackson Brannon Written by Jackson Brannon
August 11, 2017
Once again Webster proves to the world the real definition of Retardation!!! China won't do squat!!! WE are their biggest customer of their half arsed crap!! THEY love money almost as much as Webster loves Illegals and Refugees!!!

Jon Bradfield Written by Jon Bradfield
August 12, 2017
That was a racist remark. I'll bet the best part of you was left on a $10.00 per night Tijuana motel sheet.

54°F

New York

Clear

Humidity: 61%

Wind: 14 mph

• 17 Oct 2017 58°F 42°F
  • 18 Oct 2017 70°F 48°F
Don't Forget To Like BlabberBuzz