Review Detail

I notice the McCain didn't use the VA for his healthcare.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2  

Ordering 

Comments

Ordering 

Merridee Pavlenko Written by Merridee Pavlenko
August 09, 2017
and that surprises you that he idnt us the VA ??? They have their own insurance. What seems to be good for America public is by no means good enough for
Government House Senant Congress etc workers, asour insurance isn't good enough for them. says a lot of what kind of health care VA gives ah?
Mike Tierney Written by Mike Tierney
August 09, 2017
The dynamic leadership in Wisconsin, Johnson and his boy Walker, need a tumor to help them figure out right from wrong. They are so far off, except for their enlightened electorate, that we can't measure their foolishness.
As for using the VA, well obviously you don't either. The VA provides terrific service for me. If someone needs services that the VA doesn't have, it is out sourced to a competent hospital/Dr in the area. In the case of the Mpls VA, they use the University of Minnesota Hospitals. Great facilities.
I am sure that McCain's Congressional insurance allows him to use any health care he wants. Unlike everyone else's that limits you to those facilities or physicians that are in the program. McCain made the right vote. He won't be running for re-election so he can vote with his heart, not with his need for a career.

67°F

New York

Sunny

Humidity: 42%

Wind: 18 mph

• 19 Oct 2017 71°F 52°F
  • 20 Oct 2017 72°F 55°F
Don't Forget To Like BlabberBuzz